Mixed use opportunity in the heart of Vandalia. Built in 1940 as residential and later converted to office with a great deal of the original features still in place. Full basement for storage and two stall garage for convenience plus off street parking behind the building. Restrooms on first and second floor. Potential for six offices, reception area and large conference room. Screened and covered porch on rear faade with covered entry. Fronts directly onto National Road close to intersection of North Dixie Drive.
|Days On Site||172|